MAGWELL Trommel screen is consist of five parts, such as drum, frame, hopper, reducer and motor.
After the materials feeds into the drum, on the one hand, materials being screened along with the rotation of drum, on the other hand, the bigger materials flow forward along the direction of slope and be separated by the screen with different number of meshes. The different materials fall into different hopper and then sent to different finished product stacks by manpower or belt conveyor.
- Trommel screen type: sealed type, open type
- Construction of material: carbon steel, mild steel, stainless steel
- Drum type: round, hexagon
- Screen replaceable for different mesh sizes
- Multiple screen size
- Easily changed screen plates
- Configured for economical & efficient classification, Screening and grading
- Heavy duty trommel drum with lifters at the front to facilitate material break up
- Largest processing capacity in the industry
- Unique screen design, result in higher capacities, longer screen life and no material clogging
- Heavy duty feed hopper and extension
- Gear drive mechanism
- Variable speed drive mechanism
- Coal Industry: lump coal, coal dust, coal washing, etc.
- Gold Mine: gold screening and washing
- Chemical Industry: sifting calcium oxide, compost
- Metallurgy, construction, mineral- selecting, etc.
- Quarry: gravel, clay, mountain meal, sand, etc.
- Recycle Industry: Plastic ,MSW, E-waste, and etc
- Coir Industry