MAGWELL Eddy Current Separators are designed to separate non-ferrous conducting metals.
The Eddy Current system consists of a short belt conveyor. The ECS rotor, which is fitted at the discharge end of the conveyor, is constructed using a high-intensity rare earth magnet system and sits inside a non-metallic rotor shell. The rotor, when spinning at high speed produces eddy current into conducting metals which produces a magnetic field, then opposes that of the rotor, repelling non-ferrous metals. The remaining materials free-fall over the rotor, separating them from the repelled materials.
- Heavy-Duty Bearings and Motors
- High Quality Motor Controls and Drives
- Heavy Duty Urethane Belt
- Side Skirts to Confine Product to Belt
- High Powered Neodymium-Iron- Boron Magnets
- Different type and size magnetic rotor designs
- 98% recovery of aluminum cans from commingled recyclables
- Stainless steel, copper, aluminum, brass from shredder residue and fluff
- Non-ferrous metal recovery in refuse streams and ash streams in Waste-to-Energy facilities
- Separation of non-ferrous chips
- Aluminum scrap recovery in foundry sand Reclamation
- Extract aluminum beverage cans from either pre-sorted or mixed refuse